Thursday, May 14, 2009

Timpanogos Cave pictures, part 1

These are the ones that were easy to edit. I will post more when I figure out how to edit them.
A formation called "bacon" - it really does look like strips of bacon hanging down, only bigger. These were about 2 feet long and 1 foot wide:
Bacon
A bulge of cool looking formations. At some point I'll edit dh out of the background and it will look better:
Photobucket
A formation called "popcorn":
Popcorn formations
Some "flowstone":
Flowstone
A stalagtite close up. I loved using my speedlight wirelessly for close-ups of things. Wasn't so hot for bigger views.
Stalagtite
Some dripping stalagtites. Our guide said that they drip only 1-2 times a day! These were among my favorite shots:
Stalagtite Drip
Stalagtite Drip

0 comments:

Me!

Me!

Statcounter

Followers

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP