Monday, January 26, 2009

Yikes!

Last week I made a goal but forgot to post it! My goal was that I wanted to try light painting, where you take a picture in almost total darkness and use a flashlight to illuminate what you want to stand out. Well, most of my experiments were total disasters! I will have to try this one outdoors in the summer, since my indoor experiments were total flops.
I did end up having fun "drawing" with my laser pointer:




All were taken on manual with a 4 second shutter speed, f/1.8 and and ISO of 100

1 comments:

Gooey Goodness Of Life January 29, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

thats awesome... I did those but with sparklers.. I didn't even think to try a laser or flashlight.... hmmmm... I might have my daughter try now... :) GREAT JOB!

Me!

Me!

Statcounter

Followers

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP