Saturday, January 3, 2009

Aquarium Pictures

I love aquariums! And even though it can be challenging, I love to take pictures in aquariums. These are pictures from our small local aquarium:





Here are some of my favorites from the Vancouver, BC aquarium I visited last summer on a business trip:









And some from the Oregon Coast Aquarium where we went on our family vacation this year:







The Oregon aquarium had many tanks with beautiful blown glass in with the fish. It made for fun pictures like the seahorse above.
I'm hoping (cross my fingers) to get to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta (my conference is there this year instead of Vancouver) and maybe Sea World with the family. We'll see if finances allow!

0 comments:

Me!

Me!

Statcounter

Followers

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP